Tuesday, February 3, 2015

4 weeks down, 739 to go. Or something like that.

One month down, yeeeeeeah babyyyyy!! 
That actually went by pretty fast.  Here are some updates and junk that you probably don't care about:


These show my progression over the past month.  At first I felt like I didn't see much difference, but once I looked closer, I noticed small differences.  Shoulders are more defined and rounding out a lot.  I've lost some chubba in my belly and thighs.  My clothes are fitting much looser, around the hip area specifically.  Arms are getting a little definition along with my back.  I'm also UP 5 lbs!

I always hate the weekly picture update.  I feel like it doesn't do my changes justice.  When I'm at the gym and I have a good pump I'm totally blown away at the changes I can see plain as day.  I'm all, "MAN.  I wish Julia could see me right now!!"  I mean, just in the last blog post I was proud of my abs that I had that I didn't really think I even had back yet.  There's just a huge difference in flexing and NOT flexing.  

Nowwwww, let's talk about my leggies.  Aside from the obvious, getting shorter over a month's time, I'm struggling to see change in them.  I push so hard at the gym and I just want to see some definition already!!  It's frustrating.  I know something is building under there, I just want to SEEEEE it.  I'm worried that I won't ever see what is actually hiding under there until I start shedding my bulk toward the end.  And then who knows what will pop up.  

It's like going to Claire's jewelry as a kid and buying one of those mystery grab bags.  You never know what you're gonna end up with.  Once I start shedding, am I gonna be the kid who finds a best friend broken heart necklace, glitter nail polish, a 4 pack of neon spring bracelets AND a fake nose ring in her bag?  
Or am I gonna be the girl who gets...A scrunchie?

At this point I have no idea.  Whiiiiich makes me annoyed that I'm 5'10" and my muskuhls are like mother cussing Stretch Armstrong.  


Stop laughing.  I know you are.  
Dadgum long limbs...

Forget this.  Let's talk food.

At this point my carbs have been raised pretty high.  On lifting days I'm consuming over 150 grams of healthy carbs.  ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY!  My calories range between 1500-1700 a day depending on if it's a training day or not.  It's a LOT of food but none of it is very calorie dense.  It's good muskuhl building food.  And yes I'm going to spell muskuhls like that from now on because I like it better.  
The last two weeks I've been blessed with a CHEAT MEAL!! HoLLa!  And let me just give you a glimpse of those babies.


^ Lomo Saltado ^

I can't even begin to describe this goodness to you.  I know it doesn't look that fantastic but I assure you it is cheat meal worthy.  


^ Gordie's big, fat, juicy, jaw dislocating, burger ^

Seriously the best burger on the island.  Well.  Maybe. I head there's another place up north that I need to use a cheat meal on, but until I can get up there, Gordie's wins.  And those potato wedges?  
gosh DAMMNNNNN.


^ And that right thurrrr is glorious Texas sheet cake, people ^

And THIS is what was left the morning after my cheat meal even after I told my heathens to make SURE there was none left by the time I got out of bed.  
Again, jerks.

I try to make the most of my cheat meal since I only get one a week.  Even though, Gus told me today that I should have a mystery white airhead on my next cheat meal because they are, "SO. DOOD." 
Thanks for thinking of me Gus, I'll take your word for it.  
*wink*

And now, I'll leave you with a little meme I came across that relates so well to most of my changes this month.


Until next time,
Peace ya jerks.






No comments:

Post a Comment