Monday, October 19, 2015

2.5 Weeks Out! Ugh Don't Say That Out Loud.

Okay friends!  Update pics...

7 weeks out


6 weeks out


5 weeks out


4 weeks out


And from here on out my progress pics will be posing instead of just standing there like a turdball.
SO...

3 weeks out


Okay let me break down my thoughts on these 3 week out pics.

1.  My front pose is hideous.  Don't judge it.  But I know what I'm doing wrong and I can fix that.  Weight needs to be ALL on the back leg.  I'm leaning back a bit much.  I need to rotate shoulders forward more.  Pop booty better too.  Other than those things I feel pretty good about where I'm at.

2.  My back pose is better.  I need more arch in my back though.  My hamstrings are starting to show, wow, who knew I even had some.  Took long enough.  

3.  Side/model pose looks good but maybe turn shoulders forward a little more?

This week I meet with Tawna Eubanks for posing practice and stage presence help.  I'm REALLY excited about meeting her and seeing what she has to say and how I can fix things for my routine.  She's an ifbb bikini pro and is amazing!  I know after meeting with her several times that I'll feel 100x more confident about hitting that stage.  

A few weeks ago I went on a fun girls trip to New Orleans and got to party it up with some of the most fun people I know.  Unfortunately I had to stick with my diet the whole trip which wasn't the most fun thing ever.  



Okay, let's be honest, it sucked.  BUT, I did it.  AND I even found a gym there and got in my workouts too!  Plus I had some fun lifting partners for a change!


THEN on the very last day I was gifted a beautiful cheat meal by Julia and 
IT
WAS
GLORIOUS.


THIS is what I had.  OH wait, that's not it.

I also had...
1.  An entire plate of french fries
2.  TONS of butter smothered all over that delicious biscuit shown above
3.  THREE bags of peanut butter M&Ms!!  THUH-REEE 
4.  THREE Beignets
5.  Two of Trevor's chocolate coconut balls

And guess what?  I DIDN'T EVEN GET SICK.
My body just sucked that food up and LOVED.  IT.  ALL.  

The next day I had lovely post cheat meal abs to show off after the refeed of a lifetime.


THEN on my birthday I had ANOTHER cheat meal.  I know, Julia must really love me, right?  That one wasn't AS massive but still quite enjoyable.  Mexican food with a ton of chips and salsa and a sprinkles cupcake.  Unfortunately I didn't have the same good luck after that meal and I got TOTALLY sick.  Like nasty groovy sick.  Like I don't ever wanna eat again sick.  I laid in bed just moaning and moaning.  Bleck.  And just for fun let me show you what a refeed does to your belly.  Top pics are after I'm stuffed full and bottom pics are the next day.


But now I'm 2.5 weeks out and meals will be pretty strict until after show day.  Here's what most of my meals look like.



A lot of eating out of tupperware in the car or cold chicken or turkey out of a bag.  I'm still having about 140ish grams of carbs so I consider myself quite lucky.  

Even with carbs still in my diet I'm leaning out and clothes are getting really loose in some spots that they were never loose before!

When your leggings don't fit like they used to before!



Everything is going as planned and I'm enjoying the gainZZZ along the way!  



I must say this for the record though, some days are really REALLY hard.  Julia can attest for that and unfortunately she's the recipient of my whiney, stressed, frustrated, etc. texts.  Contest prep can really mess with your head if you let it and I DID let it.  Thankfully I took a moment and just looked at where I am and where I started.  I tried to focus on why I started this in the first place and it helped to remember that I did this to be proud of ME.  I can't let my head wander away and try to compare myself to others or tell me that I'm not good enough.  I AM good enough.  I've worked HARD over this last 10 months.  I NEVER missed a single workout and I KILLED this diet no matter how hard it got.  I DID IT.  I'm almost done and when I step on that stage I KNOW that I did my BEST.  I know that I'm bringing MY best package to that stage and I have no regrets or no wishing I had done better with this or that.  That feels good to know.

Now, if my swimmer would just arrive...

PEACE OUT!



















No comments:

Post a Comment